Monday 19 August 2013

The Jetsons Cogswells Caper NES

This is the next game that I'm gonna showcase from my collection. I had never heard of it or played it, until I bought it. It came out in 1992 in NA after the SNES was already out and that is what makes it rare. It didn't sell very well and is now hard to find and expensive. RarityGuide.com has it listed at 73% rarity . It's a great 2D action platformer by Taito. If u grew up watching The Jetsons , like myself, you will enjoy this game. I read a lot of negative reviews about this game but I love it. There are currently only 4 copies on eBay at the moment and they are going for $110-135 loose and no CIB copies at all. I really lucked out when I got this for $60 and is one of my favourite games in my collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment