Tuesday 1 May 2012

Do u think your Elite

Like myself, a lot of us think we're Elite at a certain game or games. I thought this about my high score on Gradius. Then I found TwinGalaxies.com ! All of a sudden, my 194,200, didn't seem so Elite anymore :( The guy that holds the world record, has 8,000,000 ? Mind blowing, isn't it ? I had to dust off my game genie and see this for myself !
When I finished the game, I had 2.5 million. So, this means the guy beat the game four times in a row ? When I started playing the game a second time ,I quickly figured out that it gets harder every time and I didn't waste my time trying to get the 8 million ! If u ever wanna give yourself a good reason to bust out that game or games, head over to TwinGalaxies.com And see what ya got ?

3 comments:

  1. If you've got Netflix, you should watch this http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0923752/ its a pretty neat documentary about Twin Galaxies and Donkey Kong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since watching The King of Kong a couple of years back, I've kept my eyes on Twin Galaxies. I totally agree with azzronulation; you should definitely check it out! It's one of my fave documentaries =)

    I think that's what most interesting about Twin Galaxies (and watching speed runs, come to think of it): just seeing someone take a game you love and get some ridiculously high score or finish it in, like, 5 minutes. It fascinates me to no end and makes me want to up my game!

    ReplyDelete